Kazan State Medical University
You are Welcome to Join Kazan State Medical University
"Don’t just pick a place, pick a future, study MBBS in Kazan State Medical University"
The Kazan State Medical University is a multifunctional and multileveled state institution of higher education in Medicine, located in the central part of city Kazan, a city in southwest Russia. The university was founded in 1814 and is a federal university that functions on the basis of self governance. The university belongs to the system of higher education and scientific research of the ministry of health of Russia, which is the 3rd best university in Russia, as stated by ARES ranking. The reputation and achievement of the Kazan State Medical University is manifest from its 33rd ranking among all medical & non-medical universities and ranked on 16th among medical schools of the Russian Federation. The considerable success of the Kazan State Medical University is an outcome of 200 years of endeavors to set a new level of medical education in Russia. And in 2014, the university created two more faculties for international students and biomedical faculty and open up the country doors for students aspired to study MBBS in Russia. The university welcomes all students coming from another country to study MBBS in Russia, regardless of religion and nationality. Till the date, the Kazan State medical University has trained 24000+ students, including foreign students from 49 different countries and currently has 800+ students being Indians are studying MBBS in Russia. In order to deliver outstanding education, the university has employed adept professors, scientists and doctors.
The university is equipped with all the required equipment and facility to deliver the utmost level of medical education, including 58 advanced lecture halls, laboratories with DVD, computers, Television, projectors, scanners, printers, video cameras and copy machine and libraries with huge collection of scientific books to help students get better their knowledge in a medical field. Further, to empower practical knowledge for students coming to study MBBS in Russia, the Kazan state medical university has 54 different units of the ministry of health of the Republic Tatarstan. Further, the university has the highest number of general hospitals with the total capacity of 9000+ beds, including 4500 therapeutic, 2100 pediatric, 1500 surgical and 440 gynecological beds.
The Kazan State Medical University, Kazan, Russia works with below mentioned objectives for the betterment of students:
- To offer education programs supporting individuals in the free development
- To offer standard education to each coming student despite of nationality, religion and political status
- To develop competent and confident students who can handle all the aspects of their profession successfully
Advantages of Studying In Kazan State Medical University, Kazan, Russia
- No entrance exam, No IELTS/TOFEL
- English as a Medium of Instruction throughout the course
- Recognized by Who, MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
- No donation is required
- Affordable tuition fees & living cost
- 200 years of experience in the education field
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Renowned and awarded faculty, including professor, scientist and doctor of science
- Humid continental climate throughout the year
- After completion of MBBS, high probability of PR and settle in Russia
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities
- Kazan State Medical University has become a major research center of the Russian Federation
- Our person available in the campus to help the students
Course details of Kazan State Medical University, Kazan, Russia
The MBBS in Kazan state medical university has a special team of professors, scientist and doctors who teach an entire MBBS course in English language. Nevertheless, the Russian language is included in the syllabus so as students can easily communicate with patients and understand during medical practice. Moreover, university empowers those students coming to study MBBS in Russia too, who actively participate in a variety of programs like football, tennis, basketball, swimming, skating, skiing, etc. On the other side, follow strict examinations to accurately analyze each student and according train them to make the absolutely professional doctor.
Hostel / Accommodation/ Food in Kazan State Medical University, Kazan, Russia
The Kazan medical state university has 6 hostels for students, which all are well equipped and maintained with advanced facilities for accommodation of foreign students coming from span the world to study MBBS in Russia. The University offers different types of rooms in terms of facilities, size and budget. All rooms are fully furnished, comfortable and well heated. Other than, rooms are available with internet, television and telephone, whereas kitchens are available in sharing for self cooking. To meet mates specialized areas are allotted in hostels so as all can socialize and gather. In order to ensure safety all the hostels are located nearer to university and provided 24 hours police protection.
1 Russian Ruble = 1.06 Indian Rupee
India is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Kazan
Kazan is considered as one of the largest and most beautiful cities of Russia, is a capital of the Republic of Tatarstan. The city is listed on the list of UNECO world heritage cities for its different beautiful and ancient styles of architecture, whereas the white walls of the Kazan give you a feeling of antiquity. The city has earned a name as an important educational and cultural center of Russia, includes 40 universities, among them Kazan state university is the oldest one, founded in 1804 having a faculty of world famous scientist. The museum, theaters and festivals like opera and classical ballet are the best ways of recreation for the students coming to study MBBS in Russia. As for transportation, railway and bus is cheap and convenient alternative for students to commute during MBBS in Russia. Kazan is using advanced technologies and equipment to develop utmost standards of roads to ensure smooth and convenient transport for people. Throughout the year, students can experience long & cold winters, whereas warm & dry summers in Kazan. The hottest temperature reaches to 20.2° C and freezing temperature reach to -10.4° C in the respective season.
Quick facts about Kazan, Russia
Location: The city is located in the Kazan is a city in southwest Russia on the banks of the Volga and Kazanka rivers.
Population: 1,216,965 (2016 EST.)
Foundation: Mid of the 15th century
Climate: The climate is humid continental.
UTC/GMT Offset: UTC/GMT + 3 hours
Area code: 843
Major attractions: Kazan Kremlin, Kaban Lakes, Rivyera, Victory Park, Kazan Circus, Temple of All Religions and Museum.
ELIGIBILITY TO STUDY MBBS IN Kazan State Medical University, Kazan, Russia
All the students who have passed out 12th science with BCP that Biology, Chemistry and Physics are eligible to study MBBS in Russia only if fulfill with the below mentioned aspects:
- For open category student – 50% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology is required
- For SC/ST student – 45% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology
- Must have passed out in English
- Student should have 17 years completed before 31st Dec
- Speak English, French, or Romanian or Bulgarian or follow one year preparatory course
- To be in fine health mentally, physically and without daisies incompatible with medical career
- To have adequate source of financing medical studies by student loans, parents or generous sponsors or other sources.
If your details are complying with the above mentioned criteria, then you are absolutely eligible to study MBBS in Russia.
Document requirement to study MBBS in Kazan State Medical University, Kazan, Russia
- Birth Certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Original Passport
- 3 Months Bank Statement Having Min Balance 3 Lac
- 6 Passport Size photos
Admission Process for MBBS in Kazan State Medical University, Kazan, Russia
- Fill up application form with the help of our consultant
- Submit copy of passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate and transcripts of records
- On the submitting above document, you will receive an admission letter from university
- Registration Fees to be paid to the University Account
- On the confirmation of the admission by respective university, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation will start with the process of issuing the official invitation letter for study
- On the receiving admission letter from Russian Federation, you need to visit the embassy/ consulate of the Russian Federation in your country for a student visa.
- Visa application requires:
- Valid passport
- Visa application form duly filled
- Two passport size identical photos with white background measuring 35 mm X 45mm
- Visa support letter from university or college
- Copy of admission letter from university or college
- Medical certificate
- On receiving stamped visa, you are permitted to fly Russia
Note: Students aspire to study MBBS in Kazan State Medical University, Russia kindly be informed that there is only one intake every year and seats are limited. Hence, secure your seat immediately to ensure your admission in the top medical college of Russia to study MBBS in Russia.