Smolensk State Medical University To Study MBBS In Russia
You are Welcome to Join Smolensk State Medical University
“Become a doctor in the best, WHO & MCI acclaimed medical college in Russia.”
Smolensk state medical university is back in 1920, since when providing international quality education to local as well as global students. The quality education of this university is apparent from its 22nd position in the world for the medical education. The university provides the entire medical course in the English medium and hence has become an attraction for the foreign students. Besides, the university is also acclaimed by the WHO and MCI for maintaining the highest quality medical education and hence rush of the students from the India, Germany, Italy, Sri Lanka, Africa, China and other Asian country is common. Every year the university secures 270 medical seats for foreign students, amongst 1000 medical seats. We as a foreign education consultant acquire considerable seats of this university with a motive to help students get quick and guaranteed admission into Smolensk state medical university. The experienced faculty and modernized facilities are ensured by the frequent visit at the university that means you will be exposed to modern machineries that is essential in the medical field.
Advantages Of Studying In Smolensk State Medical University, Smolensk, Russia
- There is no requirement of IELTS/TOFEL
- The entire course is in English Medium
- Accredited by Who, MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
- There is no donation
- Low college fee & living cost
- Teaching is more Practical based
- Outstanding International faculties coming from varied countries
- Cold and Temperate climate throughout the year
- After completion of MBBS, the greater chance of PR and settle in Russia
- All types of Indian cuisine is available in the university campus only
- Total 31 hospitals are working under the university, among 8 hospitals with 6000 beds are used for the medical education.
- Smolensk state medical university is the big scientific establishment, where fundamental and methodical research takes place.
Course Details Of MBBS In Smolensk State Medical University, Smolensk, Russia
The course provided by the Smolensk state medical university in Russia is of total 6 years course, which is in English medium and would remain English only throughout. The students who avail the medical course in the English language would learn in the English medium throughout the 6 years, other than they also trained for the MCI exam, which is obligatory to practice in India. All the classes are conducted by experienced professors coming from foreign countries and hence there is no doubt about the quality of the medical education, while you enroll in Smolensk state medical university. The frequent exams are conducted for the practicing and assess the level of the respective student. Further, there is a separate staff in the university only, who is trained and qualified to teach you all 19 subjects those covered in the MCI examination in order to crack easily.
Hostel / Accommodation/ Food In Smolensk State Medical University, Smolensk, Russia
As the university is welcoming foreign students for many years, they know the needs of the foreign students and accordingly has developed all the hostel and food facilities to give home-like comfort in the Smolensk state medical university. All the hostels are well maintained and equipped with the TV, Fridge, AC, heater, and furniture; however, the amenities may vary as per the budget of the student. Other than, Indian food is easily available in the Indian mess, which is equally hygiene that ultimately resolves your food associated conundrum. Moreover, we pursue hostels and Indian mess in Smolensk in the proximity of the Smolensk that elaborates your options while selecting the best-suited accommodation and food for you.
About Smolensk, Russia
1 Russian Ruble = 1.06 Indian Rupee
India is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Smolensk
Quick Facts About Smolensk, Russia
Location: located in the upper reaches of the Dnieper River, 400 km west of Moscow, Russia.
Climate: The climate is cold and temperate.
UTC/GMT Offset: UTC/GMT + 3 hours
Area code: 214
Major attractions: Smolensk fortress wall, Napoleonic cannons, The memorial complex “Katyn”, Smolensk museums
The Smolensk city is established on the Dnieper River and hence is the major distribution place in Russia for exporting and importing variegated products, including agricultural and commercial, which is a mainstay of the city too. The strong economy of this Smolensk city has considerably developed a city in the education perspective as well as industries (Metalworking, flour milling, food processing, etc). The Russia’s largest flax processing mills at Smolensk is the testimony of thereof, making it a well developed city. That means enrolling in Smolensk state medical university can give you high standard education along with high class lifestyle. The temperature reaches to the 23° C during July, while falls to -2° C during Decembers, are the maximum temperatures that you experience in the Smolensk throughout the year. The lower temperature all through the years is more common, however, is not very high and hence is enjoyable for the students. The local transportation in the city is possible through buses, trolleybuses, trams and marshrutkas, whilst railway and highway transportation are preferable while travelling outside of the city. The city is a historical place and therefore, students can enjoy the architecture over there. Moscow is one of the major cosmopolitan cities of Russia that is very nearer to the Smolensk. It just takes 5 to 6 hours to through train and 4 to 5 hours through the car. Students can easily visit there on the weekends and enjoy the variegated amenities at there. For the international travelling, two different airports are established in the countryside of the city, one is in Smolensk south and another is at Smolensk north.
Eligibility / Document Requirement / Admission Process
Eligibility To Study MBBS In Smolensk State Medical University, Smolensk, Russia
All the students who have passed out 12th science with BCP that Biology, Chemistry, and Physics are eligible to study MBBS in Russia only if fulfill with the below mentioned aspects:
- For open category student – 50% aggregate of physics, chemistry, and biology is required
- For SC/ST student – 45% aggregate of physics, chemistry, and biology
- Must have passed out in English
- Student should have 17 years completed before 31st Dec
- Speak English, French, or Romanian or Bulgarian or follow one year preparatory course
- To be in fine health mentally, physically and without daisies incompatible with a medical career
- To have an adequate source of financing medical studies by student loans, parents or generous sponsors or other sources.
If your details are complying with the above mentioned criteria, then you are absolutely eligible to study MBBS in Russia.
Document Requirement To Study MBBS In Smolensk State Medical University, Smolensk, Russia
- Birth Certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Original Passport
- 3 Months Bank Statement Having Min Balance 3 Lac
- 6 Passport Size photos
Admission Process For MBBS In Smolensk State Medical University, Smolensk, Russia
- Fill up application form with the help of our consultant
- Submit copy of passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate and transcripts of records
- On the submitting above document, you will receive an admission letter from university
- Registration Fees to be paid to the University Account
- On the confirmation of the admission by respective university, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation will start with the process of issuing the official invitation letter for study
- On the receiving admission letter from Russian Federation, you need to visit the embassy/ consulate of the Russian Federation in your country for a student visa.
Visa application requires:
- Valid passport
- Visa application form duly filled
- Two passport size identical photos with white background measuring 35 mm X 45mm
- Visa support letter from university or college
- Copy of admission letter from university or college
- Medical certificate
On receiving stamped visa, you are permitted to fly Russia
Note: Students aspire to study MBBS in Smolensk state medical university, Russia kindly be informed that there is only one intake every year and seats are limited. Hence, secure your seat immediately to ensure your admission in the top medical college of Russia to study MBBS in Russia.