Study MBBS in Russia
We are Top Medical Consultant for MBBS Process in Russia
Study Mbbs in Russia
Eligibility for MBBS in Russia
The different countries possess the different eligibility criteria for studying MBBS course in Russia. And, similarly Russia also possesses some criteria that must be fulfilled in order to pursue an MBBS course from top most MBBS university in Russia. The stated below are the MBBS in Russia Eligibility criteria are as follow
- The candidates must possess age of 17 years above for pursing course in Russia on or before 31 December of the year that they are pursuing .
- They must have a completed class 12th standard education from an approved board of education.
- They must have secured minimum 40% marks considering aggregated marks in Physic, Chemistry and Biology subject, if belongs to reserved category and minimum 50% marks if belongs to the unreserved category.
- The candidates had compulsorily studied English as a subject.
- The candidates must be NEET-UG qualified.
If you possess all the above eligibility and want to pursue to MBBS in Russia then freely approach us. We will provide you complete assistance for completing other formalities for studying MBBS in Russia.
MBBS in Russia Fee Structure 2021
“Students and their parents are constantly stressed over living cost in Russia when they think about their MBBS in Russia. As an advisor, our obligation is to direct you and told you about the cost and different costs in subtleties. Here in this segment, we will depict the educational expense and living cost for MBBS in Russia in two areas, Financial Advice for Student and, Financial Advice for Parents. To begin with, how about we accept a glance at financial guidance for parents-“
“To begin with, you should think about the college charges, lodging charges, food charges and other different costs which are must for each watchman.”
“Russia has been a sought-after destination for schooling, particularly clinical examinations, due to the kind of infrastructure it has in each field. It would not be right the label it as truly outstanding in the instruction vertical. This is mainly the motivation behind why”
Document required for MBBS in Russia
The stated below are the types of the documents that are required for acquiring admission in Russia they are as follows:
If you are willing to study MBBS in Russia and want to take admission in MCI recognized MBBS universities in Russia than approach us complete solution related with the admission is provided by us.
- Completely filled admission form
- Scanned copy and Xerox copy of the 12th standard mark sheet and pass certificate
- Scanned copy and Xerox copy of the 10th standard mark sheet and pass certificate
6 passport size photographs
- Scanned copy of passport size photographs
MBBS in Russia Top Universities
Carrer Opportunities after MBBS in Russia
The given below are the career opportunities after MBBS in Russia that the aspirant gets after completion of their study MBBS in Russia.
- The students can join research institute and do job in research field.
- The students can choose for government or the private jobs and can practise a doctor in government or private organization.
- And, you can also pursue your master in hospital management after completing your MBBS.
- You can choose a specialized course in medicine and make money by pursing the job.
- Can simply undergo the clinical practise provided to MBBS graduates.
Comparison between MBBS in Russia & MBBS in India
- In Russia the cost undertaking an MBBS course is less as compare to India.
- No entrance test for admission is required in Russia, whereas in India entrance test is mandatory.
- No extra donation charged from the Russian universities whereas some of the Indian universities charges extra donation for admission in MBBS.
- The degree awarded as MD in Medicine by Russian Medical University whereas here in India the degree is awarded as MBBS in medicine.