Study MBBS in Russia
We are Top Medical Consultant for MBBS Process in Russia
Study Mbbs in Russia
Eligibility for MBBS in Russia
The different countries possess the different eligibility criteria for studying MBBS course in Russia. And, similarly Russia also possesses some criteria that must be fulfilled in order to pursue an MBBS course from top most MBBS university in Russia. The stated below are the MBBS in Russia Eligibility criteria are as follow
- The candidates must possess age of 17 years above for pursing course in Russia on or before 31 December of the year that they are pursuing .
- They must have a completed class 12th standard education from an approved board of education.
- They must have secured minimum 40% marks considering aggregated marks in Physic, Chemistry and Biology subject, if belongs to reserved category and minimum 50% marks if belongs to the unreserved category.
- The candidates had compulsorily studied English as a subject.
- The candidates must be NEET-UG qualified.
If you possess all the above eligibility and want to pursue to MBBS in Russia then freely approach us. We will provide you complete assistance for completing other formalities for studying MBBS in Russia.
MBBS in Russia Fee Structure 2021
“Students and their parents are constantly stressed over living cost in Russia when they think about their MBBS in Russia. As an advisor, our obligation is to direct you and told you about the cost and different costs in subtleties. Here in this segment, we will depict the educational expense and living cost for MBBS in Russia in two areas, Financial Advice for Student and, Financial Advice for Parents. To begin with, how about we accept a glance at financial guidance for parents-“
“To begin with, you should think about the college charges, lodging charges, food charges and other different costs which are must for each watchman.”
“Russia has been a sought-after destination for schooling, particularly clinical examinations, due to the kind of infrastructure it has in each field. It would not be right the label it as truly outstanding in the instruction vertical. This is mainly the motivation behind why”
Document required for MBBS in Russia
The stated below are the types of the documents that are required for acquiring admission in Russia they are as follows:
If you are willing to study MBBS in Russia and want to take admission in MCI recognized MBBS universities in Russia than approach us complete solution related with the admission is provided by us.
- Completely filled admission form
- Scanned copy and Xerox copy of the 12th standard mark sheet and pass certificate
- Scanned copy and Xerox copy of the 10th standard mark sheet and pass certificate
6 passport size photographs
- Scanned copy of passport size photographs
MBBS in Russia Top Universities
The given below are the career opportunities after MBBS in Russia that the aspirant gets after completion of their study MBBS in Russia.
- The students can join research institute and do job in research field.
- The students can choose for government or the private jobs and can practise a doctor in government or private organization.
- And, you can also pursue your master in hospital management after completing your MBBS.
- You can choose a specialized course in medicine and make money by pursing the job.
- Can simply undergo the clinical practise provided to MBBS graduates.
Comparison between MBBS in Russia & MBBS in India
- In Russia the cost undertaking an MBBS course is less as compare to India.
- No entrance test for admission is required in Russia, whereas in India entrance test is mandatory.
- No extra donation charged from the Russian universities whereas some of the Indian universities charges extra donation for admission in MBBS.
- The degree awarded as MD in Medicine by Russian Medical University whereas here in India the degree is awarded as MBBS in medicine.
Why you should do MBBS in Russia?
Below mentioned are top reasons why one should study MBBS in Russia:
- Tuition fee is comparatively low and is worth the value
- No Entrance Test and easy procedure for Admission in Top Universities
- MBBS Course can be done in English Medium
- Affordable Living with hostel facility
- Top Notch Infrastructure
- No Racism in Russia, No Religious Issues
- International Exposure
- World Recognized Degree
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Russia
- In most Russian universities, Indian food is easily available
- MBBS degree obtained from any Russian University is recognized by UNESCO, WHO, NMC, European Council and other authorized bodies
- Russian universities are a match for many western universities in terms of study and its facilities
- Opportunity to obtain Dual Diploma degree with international exposure
- MBBS universities in Russia have advanced equipment in hospitals and world-class infrastructure
- Individual attention from faculties can be received
- To secure admission to Russian medical colleges there is no entrance test required.
How to Get an Admission for MBBS in Russia?
Russian universities have a very simplified admission procedure for Indian candidates. Anyone with a senior secondary school certificate with biology and chemistry as compulsory subjects is eligible to apply to Russian Universities. Some universities don’t even have a minimum percentage requirement for Admission. Hence, when planning to study abroad, Russia is a great choice for pursuing an MBBS degree.
Students may have to appear for an entrance exam conducted by some Russian universities for admission to get in the MBBS program. However, they are not as competitive as other medical exams like NEET, MCAT, etc. Questions are designed in such a way to check the basic knowledge of students in subjects like Biology, Chemistry, and English.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Russia
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|First-aid in the pre-hospital phase||Anatomy|
|Medical physics and mathematics||Latin language|
|Medical Chemistry||Medical Biology|
|Basic Bioorganic Chemistry||Medical informatics|
|History of Russia||Mineral Metabolism|
|Latin Language||History of Medicine|
|Anatomy||Psychology and Pedagogy|
|Medical Biology||Histology, Embryology, Cytology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|History of Medicine||Biochemistry|
|Psychology & Pedagogy||Histology, Embryology, Cytology|
|Bioethics||Anatomy of systems of neuro immuno endocrinology|
|Clinical Physiology||Histophysiology of digestive systems|
|Microbiology and Virology||Information technology in medicine|
|Propaedeutics of internal Diseases & Radiodiagnosis||Biochemistry|
|Life safety and disaster medicine|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Propaedeutics of internal Diseases & Radiodiagnosis||Propaedeutics of internal Diseases & Radiodiagnosis|
|Immunology||Topographical Anatomy & Operative Surgery|
|Pathological anatomy||Pathological Anatomy|
|Pathological Physiology||Pathological Physiology|
|General Surgery & Radiodiagnosis||General Surgery & Radiodiagnosis|
|Microbiology and Virology||Topographical Anatomy & Operative Surgery|
|Hygiene||Public Health and Health Care & Economics of Health Care|
|Propaedeutics of internal Diseases & Radiodiagnosis||Elective|
|7th Semester||8th Semester|
|Topographical Anatomy & Operative Surgery||Neurology, Medical Genetics & Neurosurgery|
|Public Health and Health Care & Economics of Health Care||Facultative Therapy & Professional Diseases|
|Clinical Pathological Anatomy||Facultative Surgery & Urology|
|Clinical Pathological Physiology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|E. N. T.||Pediatrics|
|Neurology, Medical Genetics & Neurosurgery|
|Facultative Therapy & Professional Diseases|
|Facultative Surgery & Urology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|9th Semester||10th Semester|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Dermatology & Venereology||Infectious Diseases|
|Psychiatry & Medical Psychology||Hospital Surgery & Pediatric Surgery|
|Stomatology||Hospital Therapy & Endocrinology|
|Infectious Diseases||Out-Patient Therapy|
|Hospital Surgery & Pediatric Surgery||Orthopedics & Traumatology|
|Hospital Therapy & Endocrinology|
|11th Semester||12th Semester|
|Hospital Surgery & Pediatric Surgery||Hospital Therapy & Endocrinology|
|Hospital Therapy & Endocrinology||Out-Patient Therapy|
|Orthopedics & Traumatology||Functional Diagnostics in the Clinic of Internal Medicine|
|Epidemiology||Oncology and Radiology|
|Clinical Pharmacology||Clinical Allergology|
|Anesthesiology, Resuscitation & Intensive Therapy|
MBBS Intakes in Russia
- The admission process for MBBS study in Russia starts in September as well as in March in most of the universities.
- To know more about the date of admission, get in touch with the expert education consultants at Yash Overseas.
Russian Medical Universities reported the highest admission of Indian students in 2021
- Bashkir State Medical University Russia
- Crimea State Medical University Russia
- Kazan Federal University Russia
- Volgograd State Medical University Russia
- Kazan State Medical University Russia
- Orel State Medical University Russia
- Belgorod State Medical University Russia
- Peoples friendship University Moscow Russia
- First Moscow State Medical University Russia
- Saint Petersburg State Medical University Russia
MBBS in Russia vs MBBS in India
|MBBS In Russia||MBBS In India|
|The fee structure in Russia is INR 2 to INR 4 lakhs per annum.||The fee structure in Indian Government college: INR 40000 to INR 2 Lacs per annum. In Private college: INR 10 lakhs to INR 20 lakhs per annum.|
|Studying in Russia is cheap and flexible because Russian government provides the subsidy.||In India, it is expensive.|
|In Russia, the duration of course is 5.8 years.||In India, the course duration is 5 years.|
|One batch of students in Russia is 25 to 30||One batch of students in India is about 100 to 120 or more.|