Chuvash State University
You are Welcome to Join Chuvash State University
"Become a doctor in the best WHO & MCI approved medical college in Russia."
The Chuvash State University is a nonprofit public higher education institution based in Cheboksary, capital city of Chuvashia, which has branches in Canas and Alatyr too. The extended branches of the Chuvash State University to study MBBS in Russia apparently embody its prominence in Russia to study MBBS. The university was established in 1967, by the order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education. And in the same year, the faculty of medicine initiated its functioning with 7 faculties and 50 students. The high standard of education and facilities attract foreign students to study MBBS in Chuvash State University from the year 1992. The popularity of the Chuvash State University is continually rising swiftly that is apparent from the figure of the foreign students from 37 countries of the world till the date. Consequently, the university received IV level of accreditation for the standard medical education provided to students coming to study MBBS in Russia. Today Chuvash State University has total 1100 lectures with 140 doctors of Science, professors, 569 candidates of science and assistant professors. There are 4 main academic buildings with 20 rooms for lectures and have 2500 beds at clinics for clinical practice.
The Chuvash State University, Chuvashia, Russia works with below mentioned objectives for the betterment of students:
- To offer education programs supporting individuals in the free development.
- To offer standard education to each coming student despite of nationality, religion and political status.
- To develop competent and confident students who can handle all the aspects of their profession successfully.
Course details of MBBS in Chuvash State University, Chuvashia, Russia
By owing the rush of students coming from foreign countries to study MBBS in Chuvash State Medical University, the university has developed an entire MBBS course in English that meets the utmost international standards. The team of professors, scientists and doctors operates this course in hard working context combined with the intensive training programs and practical activities to hone the knowledge of students coming to study MBBS in Russia. Further, exams are undertaken be the team to check the level of each student and accordingly focus on an area of improvement. Other than, there are several recreational activities that university holds for the refreshment of students coming to study MBBS in Russia incorporate Diwali, Holi, Bisakhi festival celebration, tournaments like table tennis, cricket, football, basketball and badminton and cultural programs & functions.
Advantages of Studying In CHUVASH STATE UNIVERSITY, Chuvashia, Russia
- No entrance exam, No IELTS/TOFEL
- English Medium of Instruction throughout the course
- Recognized by Who, MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
- No donation is required
- Low tuition fee & living cost
- Practical focused medical education
- Outstanding International faculties coming from US, Canada, UK
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other accredited universities
- Moderate climate throughout the year
- After completion of MBBS, high probability of PR and settle in Russia
- All Indian dishes are available in the university campus only
- Chuvash Medical Institute has become a major research center of the Russian Federation
- Our person available in the campus to help the students
Hostel / Accommodation/ Food in Chuvash State University, Chuvashia, Russia
The Chuvash State University has 10 hostels; all have central heating in each room along with provided with 24 hours gas, electricity, hot & cold water and phone. Each room is provided with furniture and bedding to ensure the comfort of the students coming to study MBBS in Russia. By owing the students requirement, each hostel incorporates reading room and gym in campus only. Further, for the recreation hostels are surrounded by green belt with outdoor sport activities like volleyball, football, basketball and cricket. If food is your concern, then you would be delighted by knowing that all hostels have cafeteria serving all Indian dishes those are absolutely hygienic, delicious and available at cheap rates.
1 Russian Ruble = 1.06 Indian Rupee
India is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Chuvashia
Quick facts about Chuvashia, Russia
Location: The Chuvash Republic is located in the center of European Russia.
Population: 1.29 million (2007 EST)
Climate: The climate is cold and temperate.
UTC/GMT Offset: UTC/GMT + 3 hours
Area Code: 835
Major Attractions: Memorial Park Pobeda, Chuvash National Museum, Beer Museum, Safari Park, Park Pobedy
The Chuvash Republic is one of exceptionally developing and investment attractive region in the Russian Federation as the city offer possess exclusive investment potential and competitive benefits. The city shares its borders with Mari El Republic in the north, Nizhny Novgorod Oblast in the west, the Republic of Mordovia in the south-west, Ulianovsk Oblast in the south, and the Republic of Tatarstan in the east and southeast, whereas Cheboksary is the capital city of the Chuvash Republic. The official languages of Chuvashia are Chuvash and Russian. At this moment, Chuvashia holds 6 professional theaters, 20 museums, exhibition halls, art galleries and 627 monuments of architecture are the best recreation alternative for the students study MBBS in Chuvash state medical university. For as climate, you will experience freezing winter with a maximum temperature -13° C in January and warm summer with a maximum temperature 19 °C in July. Other than, the city offers well developed transportation facility at cheap rates. The republic's system of roads, railroads, waterways, and airports, closely ties the region with others in and outside of Russia. The public transport in Chuvashia incorporates buses of individuals and small businesses to transport anywhere in the city, is a convenient medium for students coming to study MBBS in Russia. The railway network of Chuvashia is also highly developed, and accessible throughout the year to commute between any cities of Russia, is also renowned as the largest railway junction of Russia.
ELIGIBILITY TO STUDY MBBS IN Chuvash State University, Chuvashia, Russia
All the students who have passed out 12th science with BCP that Biology, Chemistry and Physics are eligible to study MBBS in Russia only if fulfill with the below mentioned aspects:
- For open category student – 50% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology is required.
- For SC/ST student – 45% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology.
- Must have passed out in English.
- Student should have 17 years completed before 31st Dec.
- Speak English, French, or Romanian or Bulgarian or follow one year preparatory course.
- To be in fine health mentally, physically and without daisies incompatible with medical career.
- To have adequate source of financing medical studies by student loans, parents or generous sponsors or other sources.
If your details are complying with the above mentioned criteria, then you are absolutely eligible to study MBBS in Russia.
Document requirement to study MBBS in Chuvash State University, Chuvashia, Russia
- Birth Certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Original Passport
- 3 Months Bank Statement Having Min Balance 3 Lac
- 6 Passport Size photos
Admission Process for MBBS in Chuvash State University, Chuvashia, Russia
- Fill up application form with the help of our consultant.
- Submit copy of passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate and transcripts of records.
- On the submitting above document, you will receive an admission letter from university.
- Registration Fees to be paid to the University Account.
- On the confirmation of the admission by respective university, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation will start with the process of issuing the official invitation letter for study.
- On the receiving admission letter from Russian Federation, you need to visit the embassy/ consulate of the Russian Federation in your country for a student visa.
- Visa application requires:
- Valid passport
- Visa application form duly filled
- Two passport size identical photos with white background measuring 35 mm X 45mm
- Visa support letter from university or college
- Copy of admission letter from university or college
- Medical certificate
- On receiving stamped visa, you are permitted to fly Russia
Note: Students aspire to study MBBS in Chuvash State University, Russia kindly be informed that there is only one intake every year and seats are limited. Hence, secure your seat immediately to ensure your admission in the top medical college of Russia to study MBBS in Russia.