Kursk State Medical University
You are Welcome to Join Kursk State Medical University
"It’s in your moments of decision that your future is shaped, study MBBS in Russia"
Established in 1935, the Kursk state medical university is also renowned as Kursk state medical institute & Kursk State Government Medical University as it is supported by the Russian Government and registered at Ministry of public health of Russian federation. The exhaustive development of the university helps grant status of university in 1994 and continue till the date with an emphasis on creative research and investment in high quality facilities and now have become a multidisciplinary medical university. The university is counted in the top 10 best Russian medical universities for its quality of teaching, research and health care, and is the first university in Russia to begin graduation programs in English Medium by owing foreign student coming to study MBBS in Russia. The unspoken quality of the university is virtually apparent from its inclusion in the world medical school of WHO as well as in the International medical education directory provided by FAIMER. Interestingly, medical faculty of Kursk State University is the only one which is available in a complete English language for the cause of increased demand of MBBS in Russia. The extensive staff body incorporates 633 academic staff of which there are 92 doctors of science, whereas 333 Ph.D to maintain the student to professor ratio to pay adequate attention on the individual. Further, the university campus encloses four teaching buildings, five student halls of residence, three sports halls for recreation and a library with a huge source of information that students perhaps require throughout the MBBS in Russia.
The Kursk State Medical University, Kursk, Russia works with below mentioned objectives for the betterment of students:
- To offer profound knowledge of human health, medical science development and health care practice improvement.
- To offer standard education to each coming student despite of nationality, religion and political status
- To develop competent and confident students who can handle all the aspects of their profession successfully
Advantages of Studying In Kursk State Medical University, Kursk, Russia
- No entrance exam, No IELTS/TOFEL
- English as a Medium of Instruction throughout the course
- Recognized by Who, MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
- Recognized by European countries, including Great Britain and France and other international medical boards.
- No donation is required
- Cheap cost of tuition fee along with living
- Emphasis on creative research and investment in high quality facilities
- The university has a license of the Ministry of general and professional education to conduct educational activity
- An Opportunity to get career exposure in several countries
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities
Course Details to study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Kursk, Russia
The Kursk State Medical University is the first medical university that introduced medical education in English language, and is the only unit having faculty that offers entire medical programs in English. The course duration of the English Medical program is 6 years, wherein you will be taught all the medical subjects throughout the course duration, preparation of MCI or USMLE and Russian language to make students of outer country to study MBBS in Russia more comfortable with patients during practice. The proficiency level of the individual is analyzed by the examination, thus recognize area of lacking and effort to improve. Moreover, the university offers different prospects to the students to participate in international conferences and other programs which help with their overall growth and experience.
Hostel / Accommodation/ Food in Kursk State Medical University, Kursk, Russia
The university campus holds total six blocks of student hostel among three are sophisticated with comfortable living conditions, available for international students at pocket friendly rates. All the hostels are situated very nearer to the university to proffer convenience. The hostels are equipped with all essential amenities including 24/7 hot & cold water supply, bed, central heater, desk, chair and storage wardrobe. By owing the students coming from other countries to study MBBS in Russia, there are other amenities that are paid, including Wi-Fi, Refrigerator, Television, Microwave, etc that can be availed by paying an extra cost. As for food, by owing the rush from India, the university has arranged all types of Indian dishes as well as shared kitchen is accessible for self cooking. All the assets are under security to ensure 24/7 safety of each individual come to study MBBS in Russia.
1 Russian Ruble = 1.06 Indian Rupee
India is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Kursk
Quick facts about Kursk, Russia
Location: The city is located at the confluence of the Kur, Tuskar, and Seym Rivers.
Population: 425,950 (2012 EST)
Climate: The climate is temperate continental.
UTC/GMT Offset: UTC/GMT + 3 hours
Area code: +7 471
Major attractions: Chudo-ostrov, Kursk State Regional Museum, Atmosfera, 5 beryoz, Triumphal Arch
Kursk is the capital of the Kursk region, located in the western part of central Russia, was founded in 1032. The date of the foundation is procured from an ancient church document. The city is counting under oldest cities of European Russia not far from Moscow, whereas city day is celebrated by locals in month of September. The city is a treasure of history, esthetic nature, churches, industries, education & scientific centers. The city is well known for Nightingales, juicy Kursk apples, magnetic anomaly and the great Kursk battle, are an outcome of World War-II. Majorly, dozens of traditional churches located in the center of the city, among Znamensky Church is considered as one of the largest churches of Russia that students come to study MBBS in Russia can visit. The railway and roads are well developed and connected to all major cities of Russia ensure smooth transportation. The city boasts two railway stations; one is accountable for passenger transport and another for freight trains. Nevertheless, the major medium of public transportation within the city is trams, trolley buses and mini vans that cost approx 10 rubles. Private transportation is also cheaper in Kursk that cost 11 to 12 rubles, but students come to study MBBS in Russia, kindly pay attention that same will cost 14 rubles during 22:00 to 06:00. You will experience a temperate continental climate throughout the year, the temperature of the city ranges between -6.4° C in freezing January to 21° C in hottest July.
ELIGIBILITY TO STUDY MBBS IN Kursk State Medical University, Kursk, Russia
All the students who have passed out 12th science with BCP that Biology, Chemistry and Physics are eligible to study MBBS in Russia only if fulfill with the below mentioned aspects:
- For open category student – 50% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology is required
- For SC/ST student – 45% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology
- Must have passed out in English
- Student should have 17 years completed before 31st Dec
- Speak English, French, or Romanian or Bulgarian or follow one year preparatory course
- To be in fine health mentally, physically and without daisies incompatible with medical career
- To have adequate source of financing medical studies by student loans, parents or generous sponsors or other sources.
If your details are complying with the above mentioned criteria, then you are absolutely eligible to study MBBS in Russia.
Document requirement to study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Kursk, Russia
- Birth Certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Original Passport
- 3 Months Bank Statement Having Min Balance 3 Lac
- 6 Passport Size photos
Admission Process for MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Kursk, Russia
- Fill up application form with the help of our consultant
- Submit copy of passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate and transcripts of records
- On the submitting above document, you will receive an admission letter from university
- Registration Fees to be paid to the University Account
- On the confirmation of the admission by respective university, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation will start with the process of issuing the official invitation letter for study
- On the receiving admission letter from Russian Federation, you need to visit the embassy/ consulate of the Russian Federation in your country for a student visa.
- Visa application requires:
- Valid passport
- Visa application form duly filled
- Two passport size identical photos with white background measuring 35 mm X 45mm
- Visa support letter from university or college
- Copy of admission letter from university or college
- Medical certificate
- On receiving stamped visa, you are permitted to fly Russia
Note: Students aspire to study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia kindly be informed that there is only one intake every year and seats are limited. Hence, secure your seat immediately to ensure your admission in the top medical college of Russia to study MBBS in Russia.