Volgograd Medical University
You are Welcome to Join Volgograd Medical University
"Success is not a matter of chance… it is a matter of choice, study MBBS in Russia"
Incepted in 1935, the Volgograd State Medical University is a nonprofit public higher education institution, situated in the heart of the city Volgograd. The Volgograd state medical university officially granted the status of the University. In 1962, the university started to teach international students aspired to study MBBS in Russia too, whereas by owing the rush of foreign students to study MBBS in Russia, the university included Mbbs in Russia in English medium of instruction in 2000. The university is also accredited by the Russian Ministry of Education for teaching both Russian and overseas students successfully. Moreover, the listing in the directory of higher medical schools recognized by WHO help draw more students to study MBBS in Russia, thus university raise to the new level of success. Till the date the Volgograd medical university has trained students coming from 113 states of former Soviet Union, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Africa successfully.
The university encompasses 4 educational buildings, 5 large clinics with segments of surgery, ophthalmology, cardiology, obstetrics, gynaecology with the bed capacity of 7000. Further, to ensure the standardized medical education, the university is equipped with modernized facilities, laboratories, computer center and hostels. The team of proficient professor, researcher and doctors is the equally accountable for providing the utmost level of medical education with excellent enthusiasm and co-ordination to each student come to study MBBS in Russia. The university appends library with stock around 700,000 titles to provide high quality of data associated with medical. There are several interesting areas for students embrace Internet Center, Stadium, Sports Facilities, Accommodation, Social and Cultural Activities, Swimming Pool.
The Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd, Russia works with below mentioned objectives for the betterment of students:
- To offer education programs supporting individual in the free development
- To offer standard education to each coming student despite of nationality, religion and political status
- To develop competent and confident students who can handle all the aspects of their profession successfully
Advantages of Studying In Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd, Russia
- No entrance exam, No IELTS/TOFEL
- English as a Medium of Instruction throughout the course
- Recognized by Who, MCI, USMLE, GMC & Listed in FAIMER list
- No donation is required
- Within your means tuition fees & living cost
- 200 years of experience in the education field
- Broad exposure to the clinical practice
- Experience and attentive team of professors, scientist and doctors
- Humid continental climate throughout the year
- After completion of MBBS, high probability of PR and settle in Russia
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities
- International network and delegations from USA, India, China, Bangladesh and other countries
- Bilateral collaboration in the unit of education & research
Course Details of Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd, Russia
The MBBS course is known as MD in Georgia is about 5 years long course offered by the Volgograd State Medical University, where in the primary language of instruction is English. The progress level in the University is inspected by several MCQs and oral examination. The entire course is taught by conducting lectures, seminars, presentation, laboratory teaching and besides teaching. The Russian language is covered in the course so as student can communicate with patients comfortably during medical practice. Other than, there are several sports activities incorporated with the medical syllabus for students to enjoy sports activity along with study MBBS in Russia.
Hostel / Accommodation/ Food in Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd, Russia
The Volgograd State Medical University includes total three fully furnished hostels including all requisite. All the students studying in the first year of MBBS in Russia are obligatory to stay in a hostel. All three hostels are located closer to both university buildings and clinics with two core concerns comfort and convenience. All the rooms are centrally heated and include bed & other required furniture. Further, the hostels provide 24/7 continuous hot and cold water along with Wi-Fi services. On the other side, Refrigerator and television are some of the electronics which are available if you are ready to spend few more money. For as food, students come to study MBBS in Russia no need to fret, as they provide kitchen in sharing for one willing to cook own self along with canteens are available that provide all the Indian dishes at the fairest rates.
1 Russian Ruble = 1.06 Indian Rupee
India is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Volgograd
Volgograd is a city in Russia, situated in the southeast of the European part of Russia, on the banks of the Volga river, which was renowned as Tsaritsyn since its inception year 1589 to 1925, latter on during 1925-1961, it was named Stalingrad, and today the city is known as Volgograd. The city has earned the status of “Hero City “after the battle of Stalingrad during the world war two. The city was completely destructed during the war and was rebuilt after the end of war. This time the new apartments, buildings and factories extend to more than 65 km, and today it stretches to 100 km, and reckoned as one of the most extensive cities in Russia. Today, Volgograd has become the administrative, industrial and cultural center of the Volgograd region and also a major rail center. The soothing nature of the Volgograd along with rich & glorious history attracts thousands of tourists to experience. Additionally, vibrant culture and fascinating architecture have an unforgettable impression that you can experience during study MBBS in Russia. For as transportation, busses, trolleybuses, trams, minibuses and taxi are the core medium of transportation in Volgograd provide satisfactory service to students come to study in Russian medical university Mbbs in at the reasonable rates.
The climate is hot and sharply continental, raise to 36° C to 42° C during summer for the short term while -15° C to -20° C during 130 to 150 days stretched winter. In between, spring can be experienced by students come to study MBBS in Russia in March or April. In short, In Volgograd you can feel all Russian weather seasons.
Quick facts about Volgograd, Russia
Location: Volgograd situated on the western bank of the Volga River, is a city in southwest Russia.
Population: 1.019 million (2012 EST.)
Climate: The climate is hot and sharply continental.
UTC/GMT Offset: UTC/GMT + 3 hours
Area code: 8442
Major attractions: All Saints Church, Mamayev Kurgan, Volgograd Bridge, The Motherland Calls, Children's City Park
Document requirement to study MBBS in Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd, Russia
- Birth Certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Original Passport
- 3 Months Bank Statement Having Min Balance 3 Lac
- 6 Passport Size photos
Admission Process for MBBS in Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd, Russia
- Fill up application form with the help of our consultant
- Submit copy of passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate and transcripts of records
- On the submitting above document, you will receive an admission letter from university
- Registration Fees to be paid to the University Account
- On the confirmation of the admission by respective university, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation will start with the process of issuing the official invitation letter for study
- On the receiving admission letter from Russian Federation, you need to visit the embassy/ consulate of the Russian Federation in your country for a student visa.
- Visa application requires:
- Valid passport
- Visa application form duly filled
- Two passport size identical photos with white background measuring 35 mm X 45mm
- Visa support letter from university or college
- Copy of admission letter from university or college
- Medical certificate
- On receiving stamped visa, you are permitted to fly Russia
ELIGIBILITY TO STUDY MBBS IN Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd, Russia
All the students who have passed out 12th science with BCP that Biology, Chemistry and Physics are eligible to study MBBS in Russia only if fulfill with the below mentioned aspects:
- For open category student – 50% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology is required
- For SC/ST student – 45% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology
- Must have passed out in English
- Student should have 17 years completed before 31st Dec
- Speak English, French, or Romanian or Bulgarian or follow one year preparatory course
- To be in fine health mentally, physically and without daisies incompatible with medical career
- To have adequate source of financing medical studies by student loans, parents or generous sponsors or other sources.
If your details are complying with the above mentioned criteria, then you are absolutely eligible to study MBBS in Russia.
Note: Students aspire to study MBBS in Volgograd State Medical University, Russia kindly be informed that there is only one intake every year and seats are limited. Hence, secure your seat immediately to ensure your admission in the top medical college of Russia to study MBBS in Russia.